Monday, August 22, 2016

Cooking Cupcakes

Today I made mini cupcakes and they were SO good.
They were vanilla/white. 
I made a lot of them there gone now.
I really like to cook so maybe there will be more Cooking stuff on here.
I don't know.
I forgot to take images sorry :(
They had CHOCOLATE frosting yum.
I mean Chocolate frosting on white cake SO good.
I think even tho i don't really like chocolate.
Yes i know how can i NOT like chocolate well i like it but not like a bar of chocolate.
That's to much  but frosting yum.
And they had bits of sprinkles i think ya sprinkles they  were good better than just white.
 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this informative article. Corporate finance assignments require careful analysis of financial strategies, business decisions, and investment planning. Many students face difficulties completing these technical tasks accurately within deadlines. I found reliable support for corporate finance assignment projects that provides expert assistance, detailed research, and high-quality academic solutions. This resource is highly beneficial for improving learning outcomes and academic performance.

    ReplyDelete